1. 《柔性板材渐进成形技术与装备》. 机械工业出版社. 2020. ISBN 978-7-111-66368-3.
2. Modelling of the effects of process parameters on energy consumption for incremental sheet forming process. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2021, 250:119456.
3. The influence of ultrasonic vibration on parts properties during incremental sheet forming. Advances in Manufacturing, 2021, In Press.
4. Research on the high temperature oxidation mechanism of Cr3C2-NiCrCoMo coating for surface remanufacturing. Journal of Materials Research and Technology, 2021,10:565-579.
5. Experimental and numerical study on the deformation mechanism of straight flanging by incremental sheet forming. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 2020, 160:75-89.
6. Investigation on the material flow and deformation behavior during ultrasonic-assisted incremental forming of straight grooves. Journal of Materials Research and Technology, 2020, 9(1):433-454.
7. Small data-driven modeling of forming force in single point incremental forming using neural networks. Engineering with Computers, 2020, 36(4). 1589–1597.
8. Effect of NiCr content on the solid particle erosion behavior of NiCr-Cr3C2 coatings deposited by atmospheric plasma spraying. Surface and Coatings Technology, 2020, 381:125144.
9. Comparison on multi-angle erosion behavior and mechanism of Cr3C2-NiCr coatings sprayed by SPS and HVOF. Surface and Coatings Technology, 2020, 403, 126366.
10. The influence of self-lubricating coating during incremental sheet forming of TA1 sheet. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 2020, 110(9-10), pp. 2465–2477.
11. Experimental and numerical investigation on surface quality for two-point incremental sheet forming with interpolator. Chinese Journal of Aeronautics, 2020, 33(10), pp. 2794–2806
12. Erosion and corrosion behavior of shrouded plasma sprayed Cr3C2-NiCr coating. Surface and Coatings Technology, 2020, 388, 125534.
1. Li, Y.L. Advances in ultrasonic-assisted incremental sheet forming. ICTP2021, Virtual Event, July 25-30, 2021. (Oral Presentation)
2. Li, Y.L. Investigation of the effect of process parameters on energy consumption in incremental sheet forming. LCE 2019; Purdue University West Lafayette; United States. 7th to 122nd May 2019. (Oral Presentation)
3. Li, Y.L. Effects of ultrasonic vibration on deformation mechanism of incremental point-forming process. ICTP2017. Cambridge, UK. 17th to 22nd September 2017. (Oral Presentation)
4. Li, Y.L. A Brief Review of Forming Forces in Incremental Sheet Forming. 12th Asia-Pacific Conference on Materials Processing. Qingdao, China. 9th to 12th June 2016.(Oral Presentation)
5. Li, Y.L. Simulation and Experimental Observations of Effect of Different Contact Interfaces on the Incremental Sheet Forming Process. The 15th International conference on Advances in Materials & Processing Technologies. Wollongong, NSW, Australia. 23rd to 26th September 2012. (Oral Presentation)
6. Li, Y.L. Experimental Study and Efficient Prediction on Forming Forces in Incremental Sheet Forming. The 16th International conference on Advances in Materials & Processing Technologies. Taipei, Taiwan. 22rd to 26th September 2013. (Oral Presentation)
3. 一种多级同步混粉器及热喷涂装置, ZL201811301762.X
11. 一种用于渐进成形的滚动成形工具、装置及方法, ZL201910080686.2